New episodes every SUNDAY at 2PM (PST)

Sunday, July 17, 2022

All Time is Now • #MMC-009 - the last week of March

A L L   T I M E   i s   N O W
My playlist from Episode #MMC-9 – Hour One
-

I'm Moving On by Hank Snow
Lotta Love To Give by Daniel Lanois
I'd Rather Be Strong by April Wine
 Tu vas m'Accompagner [Bob Seger cover] by Kate & Anna McGarigle
Long May You Run (Unplugged) by Rufus Wainwright

Concrete Sea by Terry Jacks
All Tomorrow's Parties [Velvet Underground & Nico] by Chantal Kreviazuk 
Nerveless (Live) by Daniel Romano's Outfit
The Spirit of Radio (Live) by Rush

Wolf–Peter & The Wolf by Nash The Slash
Under Your Spell by Desire
No Sugar Tonight (DJ Spector edit) [The Guess Who cover] by The Shirelles
-
I've seen a lot of valleys, I've seen a lot of peaks
I've seen the bitter with the sweet, victory and defeat
Sometimes I fell, but a voice kept saying'
Son, Stick To Your Vision, peep the composition
’cause It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll.
-

All Time is Now with DJ Shark
Heard 'round the World
-
For your listening pleasure, 
every Sunday at 7pm & 10pm (Eastern) and 
every Wednesday (rebroadcast) at 7pm at…

www.MapleMusicCafe.com

For your listening pleasure, 
and to share with your friends,
archival episodes can be found at…


No comments:

Post a Comment